Friday, July 15, 2011

Does he have feelings for me orrr should i give up?

i liked this guy for three years all hardcore and stalked him (crazy right?). Showering him with gifts and anonymous letters. He didn't like me at all and thought i was weird. Then the third year i started to care less and look for other guys. then i hear he's talking about me. i think he tried approaching me before, a couple of times. He would stare directly at me from afar. Every once in a blue moon i'd stare back like this one time. A new school year starts up and he'd still occasionally just stare at me. I had (i broke up with him) a new boyfriend and started forgetting ol' what's his name (lol). I passionately hug my boyfriend in front of him and my friend later tells me his face (the guy i use to like) looked completely shocked. the thing is, i always thought i had a chance with him. that maybe he likes me. i don't think i'm over him. i don't know. after all that. your opinion? please?

No comments:

Post a Comment