Friday, July 15, 2011

Merit termination of parole, New York?

Hi, I'm currently on parole in nys for a class b drug possession (CPCS 3rd). My merit termination date is quickly approaching, July 8th, and I'm wondering how many people are actually awarded termination on average. My P.O. has said that he's filled out the paperwork and is just waiting on the answer, I'm also wondering if I am denied is there some kind of paperwork I get saying that I'm denied? Other details: I'm a shock graduate, been out 12 months with no violations, have my own apartment, got out on a thursday and have been working since the following monday and still have the same job, received one ticket in prison (tier II for horseplay), previous charges to the cpcs 3rd are two petty larcenys received at sixteen and seventeen that resulted in fines and an unauthorized usage of a vehicle at seventeen that resulted in probation.. I'm 23 now. Thanks for any help answering my numerous inquires!

No comments:

Post a Comment