Monday, July 18, 2011

I have a serious problem regarding a female and need advise STAT, may you help me?

I am a musician and music producer in my late 30s and I am good at what I do. i have been working with a female vocalist and producer for about 3 years now. tonight we worked on a new song of mine and made tremendous progress. I mean she was almost jumping up and down with what we accomplished tonight. when we called it a night she looked me really seductively in my eyes and flat out said "I want to suck your co*k right now" and I was so shocked I could not respond. she is only 24 by the way. she is a hardcore atheist and I am a very spiritual person with many buddhist views. this woman is very talented and very very attractive and after a few minutes in shock I said no. well she grabbed her purse and keys and stomped off and slammed the door. I just think she is infatuated with my experience and not really interested in a relationship and my ethics just did not go well with the situation. I called her here just a few minutes ago and she agreed to finish working with me but she is pissed that I turned down her ummmmm... offer. when we go back to work should I just act normal as nothing happened or bring it up again and apologize or just forget it? Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment