Saturday, July 16, 2011

What do you think? was i really wrong? please advise.?

my boyfriend is a leo guy, we are together for over a month. He is really nice to me and always generous and helping me with anything. sometimes, he even goes extra miles to help me. we are good so far, but most recently, i felt that he has this dominating or controlling character. things happened last night will be a good example, we were texting each other, then i asked him where he stayed, if he stayed at his new home. he said "yes and why?" then I kind of teased him that i was outside his old home, then before he responded, i went to the bathroom, it was only 5 minutes, when i came back to the room where i left my phone, there were 4 missed calls and 2 text messages, asking me to call or where i was, if i drove back already. then i called him. As soon as he found out that i was just joking, he was pissed, very pissed. and told me that he was not happy being played like that, he was not a dog,..blah blah.. then i apologized and told him that i went to the bathroom, then he stated that i should have taken the phone with me or text him immediately afterwards to tell him that i was just joking.. he said that he was worried, and can not believe that i just did something like that. I was in shock with his response.. he went ahead and told me that he does not want things like that to be happening for the 2nd time, if so, he will be gone and not coming back. he said if i want to play him, he would be the wrong guy. he wanted to be respected and i did not show it by doing that to him..he said that i should have known that he would be worried and take it seriously.. I couldn't believe that he was taking this way.. was i wrong?? is that the nature of a leo guy like that??

No comments:

Post a Comment