Saturday, July 16, 2011

They all saw me naked on Xbox Live. What should I do?

It was so embarrassing and I want to take it back so badly. I am 38 years old and a kind of obese, so it was even more embarrassing. :Last night, I set up my new xbox 360 web cam and decided to play uno. I didn't know anything about uno. I didn't know that the web cam would come on when I play. I thought it was only an option and that the web cam was mostly for video chat. Well, last night I was sitting down naked in front of the tv, exposed,with my legs out and everything and the web cam came on. I was on my ds at the same time waiting for the game to begin. Then immediately, I heard laughter and screaming through the headset and I was wondering what was going on so I started asking them and they started calling me a sick **** and a piece of **** and stuff and I looked up at the tv and what I saw shocked me. It was me, visible through the web cam sitting on the floor naked and exposed and everyone was laughing and screaming so I got up, turned around and got a pillow and ran and I know I shouldn't have because everyone saw my butt too when I turned around and ran. Then I just freaked out and went into the back and unplugged my Xbox 360 and started crying. I didn't know! It wasn't my fault. I haven't turned the console on since because I'm afraid I will be banned. Could I get banned for this even though it wasn't my fault?

No comments:

Post a Comment