Saturday, July 16, 2011

How can i tell if the guy i like likes me back?

Well on Wednesday i went to prom with a guy i really like and he was my prom date. He bought me a beautiful flower corsage which matched my dress as well. But throughout the night he kept wondering off and dancing with other girls. When it was dessert time at the meal, we shared a huge piece of cake and then we had Professional photo's taking together in one of those couple poses. But on photo's he's got his arm around other girls but on ours he's just stood behind me. He gave me his jacket to wear outside when i was cold but there was no romance, he was just being a friend. Not once did he comment on my appearance or complement me. Throughout the night people kept asking if we were an item, then the photographer was shocked when he found out that weweren'tt a couple and then a teacher who both me and my date get along with as him if i was his girlfriend and when he said no, he told him to get a move on before somebody else takes me and he just smiled and shrugged. But before prom he was really nice to me and apparently the only girl he puts kisses on the end of text to which made me smile. But i have feeling for him but with all the mixed signals from him, i really don't know if he feels the same. I've had my friends ask him if he likes me and if he'd date me but his only responce was "if i was to date her, i wouldn't have time to see her because i work a lot." Please help me someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment