Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is my husband being greedy or am I wrong. Need honest opinions!?

Ok, I have been saving money for a while to get my husband a $600 electric bike for his birthday and he found out and told me he doesn't want that so I decided to take him on a gambling trip to Lousiana. We have never been gambling and spend our money wisely so this is a big deal for us. I was so excited to give hip this fun trip! Well I book the rooms for 2 nights and paid for them and told him we have $500 to gamble with. I was shocked when he thought he should get the whole $5oo and me just sit and watch but I figured he was joking. Then he said any money that I win I should give to him since it is for his birthday. I was shocked, I felt that it was greedy and selfish. It's not about the money its just the thought, I mean it really made me think of him as greedy and selfish. Am i wrong? Please give honest opinions. I mean I prob would have bought him something with my winnings anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment