Sunday, July 17, 2011

What would you do, if you had the chance to become God Almighty?

If I were God Almighty, I would fix this whole screwed up existence. I would resurrect everyone from the dead, make everyone to be loving, kind, and joyful. Of course I would feed everyone so no one is starving to death, I would give others the chance to feed them, but if not I would feed everyone. I would get rid of all diseases and sicknesses, and make a happy life for everyone and everything. I would make one big happy family and I would command and force everyone to be loving to everyone. If I have all power I can do anything, including making people happy as well as making everything perfect (just right). There would be no abuse allowed, I would protect all kids from abuse like a normal guy would do. I would protect everyone. I would even raise hitler from the dead and make him joyful and loving and cause forgiveness to reign. What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment