Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Boyfriend touches me whenever he wants.........wt would u do?(need help)?

ok so my bf is 19 so obviously he may like this bt m 14 so i dont ....if m talking he grabs me n starts kissing me n kneads my chest n i hav to shout ''no'' to stop him last tym i went to his house he pushed me onto his bed n opened his shirt n started kissing me n kneading my body i was shocked n tearful n slapped him to let me go....i m a virgin n so is he n i one of his frends told me he wants to have sex with me. cuz m a v (he told dem).......what the heck? now m scared to meet him but he has sent me 1000 sorries by msg n a teddy.chocolates n an expensive dress.....does it means he loves me? and i m totally completly in love with him,,,,,more then myself ,,,,but is he just lusted for me? any suggestions what i shld do?

No comments:

Post a Comment