Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What should i do about my dad?

Basically my dad is going crazy and i dono what to do. He is always yelling and once he starts something he wont stop till he gets it done even if it means working day and night. Hes ALWAYS calling me stupid and lazy.(basicly hes describing me as a turd.) Hes NEVER supported me. Latley its been getting outta hand. He is always curssing and calling me a b***h and a lazy *** when all i do is study and the one time i actually watch tv and go on the computer he freeks out on me. I can never be doing nothing, noone in my family can never be doing nothing, but him. I have to hide everything from him when i actually do something he holds it over my head like a knife. Tomorrows my graduation and hes being mean about that too hes yelling at me for doing my hair. I feel like my whole life is in fear of getting yelled at. Just the feeling in my house is always so tense. I hate life so much! What should i do?!?!?! Help.!

No comments:

Post a Comment