Sunday, July 10, 2011

What should i do about my situation?

I am currently pregnant at the moment, about 3 months but i did not plan this as it came as a big shock to me since i am 16 yo. The father of child to be is a drug dealer and does drugs himself also is very abusive towards me, has threatened me in text messages and has hit me 3 times in the past. The 3rd time this happened the police were notified and told me to get an intervention order. I had a appointment but i wasn't very keen at the time and did not get it. Now regretting that, and realizing how this is going to affect the baby and myself's future i don't want my child to be in a dirty/drug environment as of his house. He still rings me at ridiculous times of the morning/night, i just don't answer the calls but to this day he does it. He just got off probation and apparently is known to the police. i need advice as what to do about this please. i have support from my family and really need a good advice from someone that i know will be the right thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment