Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bowel movement problem?

So, I haven't had a normal bowel movement in 3 days (Like, a normal, nice solid turd) Everytime I go to try to go the bathroom it just feels like I'm pushing nothing, but sometimes then a tiny tiny soft peice comes out. I've had 3 times(each day) Where a decent amount of soft, slightly thin (Not extremely thin, a little bit bigger then your thumbnail) stools came out, but I still feel full after. Today the same thing has been happing, I don't really have the urge to go, but I feel full. I had a decent amount of the same thin ones, but I feel very gassy and I feel slight movement inside of my stomach, also full, but not bloated, just like I just eat a decent sized meal with slight gas. Everytime I feel movement I rush to the toilet, but I usually just fart and have a tiny, soft stool. Can any one help? I've taken colace/citrucel to soften it if there is a bowel impaction, I've decided if I can't fix it by tonight ill go buy milk of magneisa. I've also been healthy, drinking lots of water before I workout (Weightlift/running drills in the middle of the day) And eating lots of fiber/fruit/vegatables...any remedys that will help?!

No comments:

Post a Comment