Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Is this a good start for my story? i'm only 13 and i don't write much.?

All eyes turned to me as I rose from my seat. Even the instructor looked shocked. Their eyes followed as I nervously walked towards the wooden door. This has never happened. Well, it has but never for someone like me. It was never to someone so… young. At first I thought it had been a mistake but when the intercom voice repeated I knew it wasn’t. “Annaliese 000 to floor B1” is what it said. It was unbelievable and I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. I had no idea what to expect. Few people go in and none have ever come out. The empty corridor went on and on practically endless but finally I came to the metal doors of the elevator. I pressed the call button and it lit orange. Seconds later I stepped inside and scanned the rows of buttons. Worn out, over-used buttons except for one, B1. I never imagined going down there. Will I be kicked out? Am I going to be promoted? Can an agent my age even be promoted yet? Before I could get too caught up with my scenarios I heard a ‘ding’ as the doors split.

No comments:

Post a Comment