Monday, July 11, 2011

How can I get this Call of Duty 4 mod to work?

I have Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and I downloaded the Reign of the Undead zombie mod and if someone else hosts the game it works fine. But if I try to host a game(I don't have broadband I'm trying to play a single player zombie game) There are three optoins: non-dedicated, internet or LAN. If I try to host it non-dedicated then it loads the map and I can walk around and everything and it says wave one: 20 zombies incoming but no zombies spawn. Every little while(a minute maybe.) something comes up saying something like punkbuster client in distress(you have to have punkbuster on to host non-dedicated). If I click on internet or LAN then(with punkbuster on or off) then the game closes and a new window called Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Console comes up with a bunch of stuff scrolling down in the console thingy. Then it stops and the only thing I can do is close the console thing. How can I get it to work? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment