Monday, July 11, 2011

Why do I GET dark circles from eye creams?

I have very sensitive skin, and for years and years I have used Dove Sensitive Skin cream around my eyes (the orbit of them, where they are darker) because it has been the one and only product that actually gets rid of dark circles for me. Thing is, everything else, and I mean everything, actually GIVES me dark circles. yes, gives me them. In the past a girl at the makeup counter was shocked when I came back with the product because it looked like I hadn't slept in a week, and I never had the dark circles before. They only really come out when I use eye creams or anything around them, EXCEPT Dove. Bascially, it's almost as if when the eye area gets moisturized I immediately have dark circles that show more. I don't know what to do as Dove has discontinued their skin (face) care products. I have tried everything and it gives me dark circles. The only way I didn't have them was when I used that cream. Does anyone know what the problem could be, why this is happening, and a good eye cream for sensitive skin and dark circles would be? Please and thank you..

No comments:

Post a Comment